Welcome to King St Preservation & Action Group – Raymond Terrace Inc
We are a group of residents in the Port Stephens area who are keen to see King Street appreciated and revitalised. The society was registered in December 2013. New members are very welcome.
The objects of the society are to
- To save the history of King Street, Raymond Terrace
- To raise awareness of the heritage of the area
- To ensure public access to the street and riverfront
- To hold activities which bring people to the area
- To encourage investment to revitalise the area, consistent with its heritage
- To raise funds, or receive grants which facilitate the objects of the group.
STEP BACK into King Street Heritage Festival 20th May 2017
Keep this date free. Please dress up to step back in time to enjoy old-fashioned activities.
Supported by Port Stephens Council Cultural Projects Fund
Vendor terms & conditions here
Busker terms & conditions here